March 2011...after the circus :)

Interesting events

The daily blah, blah, blah to follow...
Currently playing catch up on life! Documenting the last few months is going to take a while!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

What a cute big sister :)


Last week I had an ultrasound on Tues. but didn't get any good pictures. Well, Morgan seems to think they are great! So, here she is displaying them. She is so cute....a couple of months ago, before I found out I was pregnant, I was sitting on the couch. (Ok, that is one of my favorite past times now!! ) Morgan came up to me, poked my stomach and said "Baby". I asked her if that was what she said and she nodded and said "uh, uh". I had been suspecting that I might be pregnant and this just confirmed it to me. I took a pregnancy test about a week later and it was true :) This just goes to show you how in tune to the spirit little kids are. I'm adding a short video too...she says "pease" instead of cheese :)....I have learned I can'tb tilt the camera :) Oh well, I am still learning how to use my new camera! oops :)

1 comment:

C said...

Wow, what a busy time you've had! Our Leah got to have a cast for Easter this year too, what fun. Morgan is a little cutie!