March 2011...after the circus :)

Interesting events

The daily blah, blah, blah to follow...
Currently playing catch up on life! Documenting the last few months is going to take a while!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer is here! Well, at least the end of school...Summer weather TBD : p

Those silly Cameron kids




Another mile stone this week...the last day of school is tomorrow :) The boys are excited for Summer time! They will probably have the best summer ever, even though I won't be around. They have sleep overs planned, and lots of time at friends' and cousins' houses.



Andrew, Tom and Morgan being silly again!


Last night Andrew had his Kindergarten Promotion and end of year program and I got to go :) This will be my BIG summer event for the year, haha. Andrew is really going to miss Ms. Barbee, she has been great! He went from knowing only about 6 letters in the alphabet to reading and writing! He was in all day Kindergarten with a new curriculum that obviously works :) Tom and I had struggled before school started with the decision to start him this year or not. Tom was very hesitant since Andrew would only be 5 all year, so we didn't start him. After the first day of school, he started to reconsider. We scrambled and begged for them to squeeze him in...he started Friday of that week in Ms. Barbee's class. I started volunteering once a week and continued to do that until I was put on bed rest. I miss going in to help...the kids are really cute. Andrew will turn 6 on July 10 and be in 1st grade next year :)

Here is a quick video of Andrew singing and signing in his program...duh, I forgot that I can't turn my camera sideways so turn your head and enjoy, how cute :)

Andrew's classmates, Darius, Kevin, and Andrew with Berry Bear (their classroom pal)

Me (yikes, thank goodness for my cropping tool!!), Sara Barbee, and Andrew, Kindergarten grad

Justin and Andrew, proud graduates!


Little Tom did great this year too. He has done several oral reports, participated in the Science Fair, and won 5th place in the chess club tournament. He has developed a love for reading and sometimes will stay up late with a flashlight reading...hmmm...alot like his dad I hear! He has made a lot of good friends this year too. Unfortuneatly, there aren't any kids that live on our street, but he has made a couple of friends over our back fence that come and play. I can't believe he will be in 4th grade already and turning 10! Ah, time flies when you are having fun :)

No comments: