March 2011...after the circus :)

Interesting events

The daily blah, blah, blah to follow...
Currently playing catch up on life! Documenting the last few months is going to take a while!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Scary, scary, belly pictures!

This is the smallest I could get these pictures of me "larger than life" @
25 weeks, 3 days. I promised scary belly pictures a while back and now I
am here to deliver! Ha ha...I really am HERE to deliver, eventually anyway! Shhh, don't tell my nurse I stood up..... ;)

2 comments:

AngieVach said...

You look darling, and great for twins! Keep doing a great job on keeping those little ones in there!

The Kunz Family said...

Congrats on the new additions to your family. Hang in there...I'm sure they will be here soon enough. You look great by the way, and hopefully you are enjoying all the "me" time your getting.