March 2011...after the circus :)

Interesting events

The daily blah, blah, blah to follow...
Currently playing catch up on life! Documenting the last few months is going to take a while!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Summer's beautiful voice

First of all, I want to apologize to all you breastfeeding moms...prepare to let down. I happen to be safe from this mean trick as I only let down when I strap my pumping bra on...hahahahaha :)

Summer's cry is something I always enjoy hearing (for now, talk to me in 6 months after I have been up all night with her every night!) She definitely has something to say about all the nasty tape and contraptions she has to have...And, as I mentioned in my entry on July 7th with her ultrasound pic, (as baby A) it looks like she will be a singer after all! We never got to hear Brooke cry, and all you new moms know what a wonderful sound it is when your new baby arrives...so here it is...isn't it sweet?


Now where's the binky? :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that makes ME cry! So beautiful.

C said...

Aww! She is so sweet. I'm so glad things are going better for her and she is healing so well from her last surgery.

Angie said...

Aww. What a cutie. Hayden keeps wanting to watch this over, and over, and over again. Every time he sees me on google reader, he wants to "see the baby again."